Merton Community MSK Service Self-Referral for Physiotherapy run by “Connect”
- The Merton MSK Service is for people with musculoskeletal conditions
- Our team of specialist clinicians can provide a comprehensive assessment and a personal management plan
- We provide a range of treatments in community settings
- We offer self-referral for physiotherapy
To refer yourself into the service, please call:
and one of the team will be happy to help.
To visit the Connect website for more information please follow this link Connect Health
What can I do to help myself?
Here are some general exercise advices for some musculoskeletal problems which you can do at home. For more specific tailored advice you should consult with a physiotherapist.
- Exercise advice leaflets for foot, carpel tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, back, knee, neck & shoulder
- Exercise for functional neurological symptoms
- Physiotherapy exercises for back, knee, neck and shoulders
- Physio tools
- Exercises for the chest
- Exercise after colorectal surgery
- Exercises after abdominal surgery
- Exercises after shoulder dislocation
- Exercises after breast surgery
- Exercises after birth
- Exercises after total hip replacement