At The Practice we can deal with some minor injuries but you may want to consider attending the Queen Mary’s Hospital Roehampton Minor Injuries Unit so that you can be seen quickly and have appropriate investigations (such as Xrays) for your injury rather than wait in A&E. If you are unsure what to do then please let our Patient Navigators know what your problem is so they can advise you on the most suitable and timely assessment for your injury.
What is a minor injury?
- Sprains (to hands, arms, legs, feet)
- Minor Bruises – for more information about rib injuries/bruising please visit the NHS website.
- Minor Burns (scalds and blisters) – for more information on minor burns visit the NHS website.
- Lacerations (cuts and grazes) – for more information on cuts and grazes visit the NHS website.
- Minor Head Injuries (bump to your head, cuts, wounds and scratches) – for more information on minor head injuries visit the NHS website.