If you wish to discuss starting a form of contraception, it might help to consider the options that are available to you. With so many different types of contraception out there, how do you choose the best one for you? Why don’t you use the My Contraception Tool kit to help you decide before you go to a family planning clinic.
There are a number of local family planning clinics which offer daytime and evening appointments, a combination of pre-booked and walk-in services. For more information please speak to one of our Patient Navigators on 020 3826 0826.
At The Practice we also offer family planning clinics on Tuesday mornings and Wednesday afternoons. Please book by phone on 020 3826 0826 and tell Reception you would like to have an appointment for the family planning clinic. A follow up appointment will also be needed to monitor you and your contraceptive method.
- Repeat prescription for a pill previously prescribed by the practice
- Emergency Contraception
- Local family planning and sexual health clinics
- Contraception and sexual health (including cervical smears)
- Sexual Health – Central London Community Healthcare
- Family Planning – Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals
- CASH (Contraception and Sexual Health) Service @ Patrick Doody Clinic – Getting it on
- Courtyard Clinic opening times – St George’s Hospital
- Wolverton Clinic opening times – Kingston Hospital
- Walk-in and appointment clinics – Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals