If you would like to see our nurses please make an appointment at reception or call the Practice.
Our practice nurses are able to deal with:
- Baby Immunisations
- Children’s Immunisations
- Adult Immunisations
- Cervical smear tests
- Asthma treatment and advice
- Diabetic checks and advice
- Travel vaccinations – you must complete a travel vaccination form first and please note that fees are payable for some travel vaccinations The Practice is an approved and accredited yellow fever centre.
- Removal of stitches
- Ear syringing – Please read this document. If after following this self-management guidance your symptoms persist please make an appointment with one of the practice nurses.
- Blood pressure checks (although you can check your blood pressure yourself any time using our automated blood pressure machines at The Health Centre)
- Chlamydia Screening
- Quit Smoking advice