If you would like to see our nurses please make an appointment at reception or call the Practice.
Our practice nurses are able to deal with:
- Baby Immunisations
- Children’s Immunisations
- Adult Immunisations
- Cervical smear tests
- Asthma treatment and advice
- Diabetic checks and advice
- Travel vaccinations – you must complete a travel vaccination form first and please note that fees are payable for some travel vaccinations The Practice is an approved and accredited yellow fever centre.
- Removal of stitches
- Ear syringing – after failed self management and at least 3-5 days of softening using olive oil or ear drops (we recommend that you use ear drops then a bulb syringe that you can buy online or from your pharmacy which allows you to self-manage ear wax)
- Blood pressure checks (although you can check your blood pressure yourself any time using our automated blood pressure machines at The Health Centre)
- Chlamydia Screening
- Quit Smoking advice